Quality, Performance and Innovation[row] [column md=”7″] Our Story
Vacutech’s team has more than 60 years of experience as the industry leaders designing and manufacturing custom central vacuum systems. Our headquarters, design and manufacturing teams are based in Sheridan, Wyoming.
Brothers Tom and John Tucker built Vacutech based on their commitment to manufacturing the highest performance vacuum systems combined with unparalleled customer care and after-sale support. Their experience in the industry began with their work as teenagers in their father’s central vacuum business, itself a pioneer in the industry. Tom and John continued their work in the vacuum industry after leaving the family business and went on to create and run several successful businesses before joining together to start Vacutech in 1997.
They now lead a team of engineers, system designers, manufacturing experts and customer care representatives from our Wyoming headquarters and at our facilities in Colorado.
Our Mission Statement
Vacutech partners with our customers to provide premium vacuum solutions to support their success!
Our Operating Principles
These operating principles communicate the expected behavior of all Vacutech team members while performing their responsibilities.
- We will communicate ethically and in an open, honest and direct manner
- We will value and respect each other’s opinions, skills & achievements
- With humility, we will lead by example
- We will hold ourselves accountable for results and for timely follow-through on our commitments
- We will trust, empower and provide a path of career development for our team members
- We will work as a team to positively impact our customers, our company and our community