Vacutech Job Opportunity- Welder
- Do you enjoy working with your hands?
- Does laying down the perfect bead make your day?
- Is working in a team environment on the top of your career requirement list?
If so, then Vacutech may be the perfect home for you!
The Vacutech team is currently seeking a safe, reliable, highly motivated, and customer service driven person to fill the position of Welder. This position is responsible for performing a variety of welding functions including the use of various types of welding equipment and tools.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Reading and interpreting blueprints and machine drawings
- Welding in flat, horizontal, vertical and/or overhead positions
- Grinding excess weld, slag and spatter
- Performing necessary maintenance on welding equipment
- Ensuring work performed meets all quality standards
- Performing all duties and responsibilities with the highest regard for safety
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Technical Capability
- Communication Proficiency
- Welding certification is preferred, but not required
- Must be able to lift 50lbs regularly and 70lbs occasionally
This position is eligible for full benefits after 60 days of employment, including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance.
Interested, skilled applicants with the ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen should submit a completed application for employment and resume to Vacutech at PO Box 3048, Sheridan, WY 82801, in person at the Vacutech office or email to email@example.com.
Vacutech is an equal opportunity employer.