Vacutech Job Opportunity- Architectural Designer/Drafter
Vacutech LLC, the largest private employer in Sheridan, Wyoming, is seeking an architectural designer drafter to join our expanding team. Vacutech LLC is the leader in designing and building central carwash vacuum systems, janitorial and house cleaning systems and vacuum for industrial and commercial applications. We are seeking a candidate with an architectural related background who is self-motivated, creative, works well with a team and has strong attention to detail. Candidates must have experience and ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a strong working knowledge of Revit, or other architectural design software. This position requires working closely with our sales team to produce professional drawing packets for use with bids and proposals and our engineering team to produce submittal packets for certifications and permitting.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
Include The Following. Other Duties May Be Assigned.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Use Revit software to develop designs for use by Vacutech customers, certification agencies, local jurisdictions and internal operations departments.
- Work from technical specifications, customer and internal drawings, hand sketches, scanned images, Google Earth, government drawings and or general specifications.
- Utilizes knowledge of various machines, engineering practices, mathematics, building materials and other physical sciences to complete drawings.
- Self-check and ensure work for completeness, accuracy, compliance to standards and manufacturability.
- Technical Capability
- Communication Proficiency
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Learning Orientation
- Working in fast paced environment
- Associates degree from an accredited CAD training program preferred
- Two years of relevant work experience (preferably in an architectural, product development, and/or manufacturing environment)
- Experience using Autodesk Revit is preferred
Interested, skilled applicants with the ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen should submit a completed application for employment and resume to Vacutech at PO Box 3048, Sheridan, WY 82801, in person at the Vacutech office or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vacutech is an equal opportunity employer.